KSU football is here! Discuss anything pigskin related.
What a game. When will coach Bohannon learn that Tommy Bryant is the better quarterback. Our only scores and productive offense was with him in. We looked like garbage. What a fool. Keep Danial David out in big games he Cannot handle it. Or any teams with any sort of talent.
I'm not saying you guys are wrong about the QB situation, you're not, but the offense as a whole is in rebuilding mode. The OL is rebuilding, and our WRs are bad.

The defense just absolutely got exposed, as I thought they would. A huge step back on that side of the ball despite returning most starters. Bad schemes and no fundamentals, we can't tackle, we can't get off blocks, we can't cover a receiver to save our lives. It'll be very interesting to see how Coach Bo handles this going forward.
adamsputnik wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:50 pm
Well, that was rough. I tend to agree that Bryant should be the starter going forward. David has made too many mistakes and can't hit enough passes to be effective.

Secondly, where is everyone?! Maybe they all forgot their passwords like I did.
On a positive note, there were very few KSU fans who showed up to witness it. I guess a beautiful fall afternoon suppresses crowds.
That is true about our offense rebuilding. I guess we have such high standards we forget that we are replacing an entire side of the ball. Honestly, I thought was how many players we lost an eight and four season would have been a success. So we have done a lot better than I thought we would have. Also, our defense has gotten very exposed on our past coverage. We are hurting on that aspect of the ball. As attendance goes, I think it is going to be an ongoing issue. Until we transfer to the FBS and expand the stadium to make it feel like A division I Atmosphere and a stadium that will attract fans, it will be a continuous issue
onefansopinion wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:38 am
adamsputnik wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:50 pm
Well, that was rough. I tend to agree that Bryant should be the starter going forward. David has made too many mistakes and can't hit enough passes to be effective.

Secondly, where is everyone?! Maybe they all forgot their passwords like I did.
On a positive note, there were very few KSU fans who showed up to witness it. I guess a beautiful fall afternoon suppresses crowds.
There are never big crowds at KSU games. It is quite sad. As a now alumni of the school (graduated in May), I always used to be front row of the student section with friends and fraternity brothers. The crowds from the students and community were measly. Unfortunately, I don't see it changing either. So many UGA fans (big UGA Fan here), GT, Auburn, Florida, etc. They want to watch bigger football so to speak. I wish the community even if it's just north Georgia would take more notice. Just my two cents...