KSU Hoops past and present!
By bb_fan
i'd like to say the AAR has said and done all the right things since the announcement.

but if what i read is true -- that KSU under skinner offered a scholarship to a local kid and AAR just yanked it -- i can't.

that's bullshit.
By kstater
Sooooo the new coach is mentioned as to discussing an $11k payment to a recruit at Texas A&M with an undercover FBI agent. Will have to find out more and see what KSU says.
By bb_fan
Milton Overton takes the podium.

A few opening remarks, then...

"Mr. Abdur-Rahim vehemently denies the allegations that have been made against him and intends to fight to clear his name. However, he recognizes the position that this puts the University in and has offered his immediate resignation. I have accepted his resignation and wish him all the best in the future. Our search for a new coach begins immediately.

That's what should happen.

But it won't.
By WingMan
Seems like the original tweet has been somewhat walked back in the twittershere.

The investigation seems to have been thorough so it is bizarre to me that an un-indicted coach would be implicated by testimony. The FBI and attorneys would have known this for some time.

So I will wait a few more days for the dust to settle before I make a judgement.
By kstater
Thanks to @ksuowlhowl for taking Matt Norlander to task on Twitter. Might not have been involved in that Texas A&M shoebox after all. 🤷‍♂️

@ksuowlhowl - Great follow everyone. ;)

By KingOwl
I agree Kstater, great follow ;) . Thanks man!

And WingMan is right. Amir is not totally out of the woods yet, but I don't like people misrepresenting super important information. If he's going to go down, they need to show us some proof. Until then, he's our coach, and Im gonna defend him within reason