Discuss the goings on around Stillwell Stadium
By BurialGround
That was probably some of it. And Stetson just had an exceptional day at the plate. It's not like all of the pitches they hit were fat fastballs high in the zone. They had quite a few hits on pitches that wouldn't have even been strikes.
By WingMan
I couldn't get the game on ESPN3 due to "technical difficulties". It was probably OK given the outcome. I followed the stats and it was back and forth for a while.
By KingOwl
WingMan wrote:I couldn't get the game on ESPN3 due to "technical difficulties". It was probably OK given the outcome. I followed the stats and it was back and forth for a while.

You know you secretly love your Hatters WingMan...I know all about your DeLand roots.
By WingMan
KingOwl wrote:
WingMan wrote:I couldn't get the game on ESPN3 due to "technical difficulties". It was probably OK given the outcome. I followed the stats and it was back and forth for a while.

You know you secretly love your Hatters WingMan...I know all about your DeLand roots.

I love the Owls more!
By WingMan
It's been a strange season for baseball. The team struggled before conference play then turned it around and won every series in the ASUN and was the 1 seed in the conference tourney. Then finished it up by going 0-2 and being the first team eliminated.

I hope to see most of these guys back next year for a run at the NCAA tournament.
By corn_3024
Marsh being here next year changes a ton... big time athlete with big time tools... just need a little refining and he should give the conference fits.