Discuss the goings on around Stillwell Stadium
By adamsputnik
Just need one win out of two possible games against a team we've already beaten. I reckon we're a better than even chance to come out of this with the regional win. What a story that would be!
By WingMan
Hats (and pineapple tops) off to Georgia Southern. Although now eliminated, they showed tremendous toughness in the regional and got a big win against host Florida State.

The Owls and the Crimson Tide are the last 2 standing in Tallahassee - looking forward to a win today so our Owls can get a little extra rest before the next battle.

I have not heard who is taking the hill for the Owls, but I would like to see Gabe Friese get into the contest.
By corn_3024
Should be a fun contest. Bamas starting pitching has been outstanding thus far so they should have plenty of arms left for todays game. Id love to jump on them early.
By corn_3024
WingMan wrote:Hats (and pineapple tops) off to Georgia Southern. Although now eliminated, they showed tremendous toughness in the regional and got a big win against host Florida State.

The Owls and the Crimson Tide are the last 2 standing in Tallahassee - looking forward to a win today so our Owls can get a little extra rest before the next battle.

I have not heard who is taking the hill for the Owls, but I would like to see Gabe Friese get into the contest.

Friese is starting fyi
By corn_3024
Scary game tomorrow. Considering how many innings Bama starters have thrown I doubt they are really suffering from the extra game.
By WingMan
Our guys will put up a heck of a fight tomorrow. Let's keep this magical season going!
By corn_3024
Awesome game to follow. Unfortunately I couldn't watch this one live. We live to fight another day. Congrats KSU baseball team!
By BurialGround
I wish this would've been on ESPN3 instead of ESPNU, but man is it sweet to see KSU move on to the Super Regionals! Let's go Owls, beat Louisville!! Anybody know what the Cards have? Starters, bullpen, lineup?