KSU football is here! Discuss anything pigskin related.
By HootHouse
Let the planning begin!

Sept. 5 – Point University
Sept. 12 – at Kent State
Sept. 19 – Alabama State
Sept. 26 – Tarleton State
Oct. 3 – Samford
Oct. 10 – at North Alabama*
Oct. 17 – Open Week
Oct. 24 – at Gardner-Webb*
Oct. 31 – Hampton*
Nov. 7 – at Charleston Southern*
Nov. 14 – Campbell*
Nov. 21 – at Monmouth*

Full article release: https://ksuowls.com/news/2020/1/9/kenne ... wTmKtIIwqM

By jjohnson335
What happened to Missouri State? I think it is a good schedule, but again we are stuck with two non-FCS teams. I feel like the same arguments about us not playing a hard schedule may arise again next season
By jonsmalling
There is only one "lower then" FCS school this year. Tarleton State is moving up to D1 FCS as an independent. I think Shorter is scheduled for 2021. After that game hopefully there are no more DII, DIII or NAIA schools on the schedule.
By jjohnson335
Oh ok johnsmalling, I thought Tarleton was still DII looking at making a move to DI. Thank you for clarifying that for me. Well, then that is good we are not in that same ridiculous situation that we were in last season, that was out of our control. So, in regards to MSU, did they just drop us this year?
By EveryTimeIDom
jjohnson335 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:41 pm
Oh ok johnsmalling, I thought Tarleton was still DII looking at making a move to DI. Thank you for clarifying that for me. Well, then that is good we are not in that same ridiculous situation that we were in last season, that was out of our control. So, in regards to MSU, did they just drop us this year?
I found the answer:

"The Owls were initially supposed to host Missouri State that day to complete a home-and-home contract with the Bears, but that game was moved to 2025 as part of a three-way agreement that also included Tarleton State.

Tarleton State, which went 23-2 over the its final two seasons in Division II, will host Missouri State in 2020, with the Texans taking the Bears’ place on the Owls schedule for 2020. Tarleton State and Kennesaw State will also play an additional home-and-home series at later dates."

https://www.mdjonline.com/cobb_football ... 14fbf.html