Softball, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Golf, Tennis, Track, Cross Country
By 100Proof
It won't happen, but they have the RPI to make the tourney. That's what pisses me off even more.
By 100Proof
Got jipped, but there was no excuse for them to not at least make the conference finals. Maybe they can do some damage in this NIT.
By KingOwl
Good season...semi-disappointing finish. Would have liked to win the inaugural tourney, but a #67 finish isn't bad.
By 100Proof
KingOwl wrote:Good season...semi-disappointing finish. Would have liked to win the inaugural tourney, but a #67 finish isn't bad.

Call me a homer, but I think they should've had a spot in the Final 64. I know it's almost impossible with how good the SEC is, but hell Upstate beat tOSU in their first game in the Knoxville Regional. This was a good softball conference in 2017. Anyways, this was a helluva season. It would be a disappointment if they don't win the A-Sun while Coach Pete is still here. Losing Sutter will hurt, but there's a ton of young talent on this team. I had a blast watching these girls play. Walk off against Michigan State was the best moment of the season imo
By 100Proof
Think these girls have a good shot at a conference title and a regional
By BurialGround
Well, the baseball team laid an egg at the end of the season, but let's see if the Lady Owls can do some damage in their first tournament appearance!

We're the 3-seed in the Tallahassee regional. Sound familiar?

Up first is Auburn. We gave them quite a game on the road earlier this season, falling 2-1. It's a tough regional top to bottom, but honestly a fairly winnable one. Auburn will be really tough to beat first, but beatable, and I don't think FSU (while very good) is as tough as some of the SEC teams we could've gotten drawn against. Hopefully the softball Owls repeat what the baseball team did in 2014!