Discuss the goings on around Stillwell Stadium
By KingOwl
Our bullpen is better than last year, but not where it needs to be. Our best hope in the tourney is winning in the minimum games...
By BurialGround
The bullpen might not be where it needs to be, but the problem is the offense. It has been godawful in this last stretch.
By KingOwl
BurialGround wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 5:25 pm
The bullpen might not be where it needs to be, but the problem is the offense. It has been godawful in this last stretch.
The offense has been decimated by injury all year and has really cooled down lately. Losing Allum was huge and honestly Helms probably shouldn't even be playing. I hope Franklin is back next weekend. Not sure why Forrest isn't catching at all this year.
By BurialGround
Of course, Allum being out almost all season has been a killer, but we're still playing way below our talent level.

Obviously, our expectations were low coming in, but I'm still disappointed in how this season is turning out.
By KingOwl
BurialGround wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:29 pm
Of course, Allum being out almost all season has been a killer, but we're still playing way below our talent level.

Obviously, our expectations were low coming in, but I'm still disappointed in how this season is turning out.
Too many injuries on offense - and everybody who wasn't hurt, just absolutely fell apart. Helms was playing hurt in conference play and Jaylen didn't look right. :oops: