KSU Hoops past and present!
By bb_fan
WingMan wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:54 am
On Ksuowls.com the game recap has a lengthy comment from Cotton. He complements the players and takes responsibility for his mistakes and explains where he could have done better. That was very classy and professional.
that was a refreshing change from what we've become accustomed to.
By WingMan
It’s Liberty at Lipscomb for the title.

They split the series this year with the visiting team winning each contest.

I predict Lipscomb by 8 and Liberty goes to the NIT.
By bb_fan
good game.

lotta bandwagon fans going home unhappy.

i was rooting for lipscomb until 2:14 left in the game when marberry attacked james and the refs blew the call. at that point i started pulling for liberty. i think it was poetic justice when james made the basket over marberry to put liberty ahead for good and then made the 2 free throws that clinched it.

lotta talking heads over the last couple weeks saying the asun is a 2 bid conference. i don't see it. we'll know in a week.
By WingMan
Exciting championship game. Part basketball, part UFC, part Academy Awards.

Is the ASUN a 2 bid league this year? I would like to see it but I don’t think it will happen.
By WingMan
With Stetson and KSU getting new coaches, might we see tha Hatters and Owls in the championship game 4-5 years from now? In a packed Convocation Center.

I can dream, anyway.....
By KingOwl
bb_fan wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:51 pm
WingMan wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:54 am
On Ksuowls.com the game recap has a lengthy comment from Cotton. He complements the players and takes responsibility for his mistakes and explains where he could have done better. That was very classy and professional.
that was a refreshing change from what we've become accustomed to.
That was my first thought as well
By KingOwl
WingMan wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:13 pm
With Stetson and KSU getting new coaches, might we see tha Hatters and Owls in the championship game 4-5 years from now? In a packed Convocation Center.

I can dream, anyway.....
Stetson should hire a JUCO or D2/3 Coach or something. Take a chance
By bb_fan
i guess mercer thot bob hoffman forgot how to coach.

according to a quick google search, he was under contract thru the 20-21 season.
By bb_fan
NJIT won their opening game in the prestigious CIT 92-81 over Quinnipiac. My alta mater, FIU, is also hoping to bring home the championship.